We are a growing business and OT FOR KIDS is constantly working on maintaining a positive and fun work place culture. We are always on the look out for Occupational Therapists who share our core values to join our close knit team.
If you are an experienced OT, new graduate or undergraduate and are looking for:
- Targeted weekly supervision and generous professional development budget/leave allowance so that you can accelerate your skills for a sustainable career in paediatrics;
- A service that genuinely works in partnership with families to jointly problem solve, empower and achieve the occupational goals they have for their child;
- Flexible hours to maintain a healthy life and work balance;
- An experienced, innovative and stable team that is fun, dynamic and motivated by evidence-based practice to support you in your OT journey;
- A supportive onboarding curriculum together with a gradual introduction to caseload so that you are confident in your role from Day 1;
- An opportunity to work across a range of service delivery models so that you can exercise your OT skills in everyday action;
- An opportunity to supervise a project, Allied Health Assistants or a team of OTs while you build your leadership skills; and
- Plenty of scope to align your experience and efforts with renumeration or extra annual leave.
If this resonates with you, then contact Sharon Pierce, Senior Occupational Therapist E| firstname.lastname@example.org.